“Good food but dusty as hell!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Good food but dusty as hell!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The food was good as always, but OMG! The place was dirty as hell. The bathroom was filthy as hell. The blinds were covered in dust and the specialty teas sucked.

• Visited May 2013

NY
“Just what we wanted”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This chain restaurant was right near our hotel. We wanted decent, fresh food. That is what we got. Gourmet? No and if that is what you want, go somewhere else. But it was tasty, decently prepared (my burger was very good) and the service was fine. We didn't expect to dine, just wanted to eat. This restaurant met our expectations completely.

Visited March 2013
Maryland
“Average everything”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

We came into town right about dinner time and with a few chains and fast food places to choose from, this seemed to be our best bet. We knew about the chain's salad bar and figured we'd be able to eat healthfully.

What I liked:
People were nice and took good care of us.
We were seated right away.
The salad bar was smaller than most RT's but still had an adequate selection.
It seemed clean.

What I didn't dig so much:

While the spaghetti squash dish is a wonderful offering for people who don't want pasta, I could hardly taste it with so much marinara. Saturated to the bottom.

Overall dinner was a non event. I wouldn't tell you to avoid it and I wouldn't tell you to go. If you're driving through Ashland and looking for an average dining experience you won't be disappointed. It's just that.

Skippack, Pa
“Keep Driving”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stopped here on our return trip from Florida and I just wish we would of kept right on driving. Not good. The waitress was very nice and the ice tea was good but that was about it.

• Visited February 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Very few options to eat”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Not a big fan of eating at "chains" and there were very few options in this area other than "chains." The waitress was great but the food was less than average: pre-packaged, over-cooked, uninspired. the salad bar had been really worked over and needed freshening up. I know people like this restaurant but it didn't work for me. If my hotel room hadn't been so lousy, I would have gotten take-out to eat in!

Visited February 2013