Our family of four stayed here for one night. There are not too many options of places to stay in Aberdeen and this is a very nice, clean hotel. We always worry about bedbugs whenever we travel -- no worries here though. The beds are very clean and we would stay here again if we were in the area. The breakfast was very filling and lots of options (boiled eggs, juices, cereals, muffins, bagles, bread and toaster, yogurt, waffle maker, hot water for oatmeal, coffee, apple cider, etc. We were on the 3rd (top) floor. We did not use the pool but it looked clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen