We visit family in Aberdeen two to three times a year, and have been staying here for the last several years. This motel is above average, which is way better than any of the other motels (we used to stay at the Red Lion Inn before the new owners/or they lost the contract). The day staff is very nice and helpful, and the manager (Angel) is very accommodating if you have special needs. The facility is nice, but it is starting to show its age....... eg. a little missing stonework around the pillars and front of the building, stained carpeting, damage on walls that are not repaired. I suspect this is part of the poor economy and the overall decline of the Aberdeen community. The rooms are clean and the house staff care about their important work. The breakfast is very nice. I especially like the waffle machine!! We will continue to stay here and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen