By far the best option in Aberdeen. Room didn't reek of smoke and everything was nicely cleaned. Rooms have a decent bar with microwave, sink, and refrigerator. Comfortable (but not great) beds and amenities. Was in town for work the whole week, no major complaints. Anything over a week at this place would be difficult. A homeless crowd likes to hang out nearby, and I'm pretty sure I heard a bum in a bush right by the hotel who had made that his spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen