Had booked for 3 nights over the Memorial Day weekend but due to my wife having major eye problem we had to stay for 6 nights. Receptionist changed rooms round so we didn't have to move, and were sympathetic to the problems we faced. We met the owner?/manager who seemed quite pleasant and the rooms were kept clean and tidy. Our room was first rate with a kitchen area with microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery and glassware. The continental breakfast was also excellent with a selection of fruit juices, cereal ,toast and facilities for making waffles. Coffee and tea is available throughout the day, as well as the usual provision in the hotel room. Although we didn't use it there was also an indoor swimming pool which seemed popular.
The hotel is located close to a strip mall with a Wallmart, as well as the usual fast food restaurants. Although the town is somewhat depressed, plans are in hand to improve matters, the Museum is great and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen