If you absolutely have to stay in Aberdeen, this is your ONLY option. No place else is even close. Based on that standard, this is a five star hotel. If you've stayed in other towns, it's just average. They have an indoor pool and hot tub, which is nice since it rains more often than not. I usually skip the free breakfast which can easily bested by the Burger King across the street. What I do like is the super friendly staff that does their best with what they have to work with. I also like the kitchenette in each room. If you're going to be there for a few days, you have dishes, flatware, and glasses to use, along with a sink, fridge, and microwave. That may not sound like much but if you travel as much as I do, it's nice to have those things if you choose to stop at a grocery store and eat in your room. It's really not bad. If you want the Four Seasons, what are you doing in Abderdeen in the first place?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ctrip TA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen