BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen
US$68
US$65
Orbitz.com
US$94
Westport Marina Cottages Motel(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$159
Hotels.com
Westport Inn(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
US$89
All reviewsnice hotelplace to staywalking pathhot tubwafflestrain tracksolympic national parkbest westernsfront desk clerkcomfortable bedswaffle makerthird floorhard boiled eggsfitness roomgreat roombiscuits and gravyone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The only place to stay in Aberdeen. The staff was friendly. The room was great. The bed very comfortable. The only reason I did not give a 5 is because of the breakfast area. Be aware they close at 9:00 a.m. We were not made aware of this when we checked in. Being road weary, we slept in and arrived in the breakfast area at 8:45 to be told they close in 15 minutes. They do not provide my favorite, biscuits and gravy, having something to do with regulations. Beyond that, the breakfast area is very pleasing and relaxing. We will be staying here again on our next trip to see family next year.

Room Tip: We stayed on level one, which was great. No noise at all. Kitchenette rooms are great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Mommystallyho
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Got checked-in pretty quickly. Dogs allowed. Room was very spacious and clean. Great breakfast in the morning. Good location to a few pubs and restaurants (when open). I went mid-week, weekends the town is busier. Loved a swim in the morning and I used the sauna. Had a fabulous stay in Aberdeen!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Helen1977890
Reviewed 21 March 2014

If you absolutely have to stay in Aberdeen, this is your ONLY option. No place else is even close. Based on that standard, this is a five star hotel. If you've stayed in other towns, it's just average. They have an indoor pool and hot tub, which is nice since it rains more often than not. I usually skip the free breakfast which can easily bested by the Burger King across the street. What I do like is the super friendly staff that does their best with what they have to work with. I also like the kitchenette in each room. If you're going to be there for a few days, you have dishes, flatware, and glasses to use, along with a sink, fridge, and microwave. That may not sound like much but if you travel as much as I do, it's nice to have those things if you choose to stop at a grocery store and eat in your room. It's really not bad. If you want the Four Seasons, what are you doing in Abderdeen in the first place?

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CoffeeandCoke
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We are not talking five star hotel but it is probably the best hotel within 70 miles. The rooms are quite. The beds are EXCELLENT! and the breakfast is free and fine. Very clean as well. I would go back and will go back nest time I am in the area on business.

Room Tip: If you need it very quite ask to as for a room far from the train track. Then you will be fine - I was close to it and it was not a problem but I did hear it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

The hotel room is clean and comfortable. Our room was on the riverside and hear the train blow it's horn and squeak their brake a couple times midmorning which is not the greatest. Breakfast has very few options and the coffee is horrible. Good thing Starbucks is down the road

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends