We stayed here while passing through Aberdeen due to the reviews and were not let down. Its basically what one would expect from an economy hotel. We had a small issue with the front desk as the poor girl working didnt seem to have been trained very well or maybe she just started her job. When checking in she gave us a room that was already occupied, oops! We went back down and got it resolved, this could have been a big deal depending on what was going on when we walked into someone elses room but luckily it was no biggie. It was obvious she felt bad and seemed frustrated and nervous. Anyway, the hotel is clean as was our room. Free wifi, cable, and in room fridge. I would say we got our moneys worth and if I go back to Aberdeen I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen