The rooms are clean and spacious, but this is not a very nice place to stay. We've had reservation/billing issues with them in the past and the manager was pretty belligerent. Breakfast is a motel-style buffet: cereal; toast; muffins; yoghurt; boiled eggs; bananas and a waffle machine.
The small indoor swimming pool has been overrun with screaming, uncontrolled kids when we've been there, so I don't think it is much use for adults. This is a place for overnight stays and a room/bed, not a place to hang out.
Your choices are very limited in Aberdeen (Olympia has more choice and my husband has stayed in very pleasant places out at Ocean Shores - if you don't mind the 20 minute or so drive to the coast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen