“Wonderful ambience, great main dish but side dishes were poor”
Review of Westport Winery

Westport Winery
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pacific North West food. Different Chefs are on location. They are a winery that has wines everyone will love, even those who do not like wine along with wonderful food. The owners are delightful and plan on having a nice relaxing evening. Call ahead to find out if there is a mystery dinner, wine club, lecture, or some other event that you can attend.
Montesano, Washington
“Wonderful ambience, great main dish but side dishes were poor”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

First of, I love the Winery. The owners, staff are all super nice, lot of fun things to do, great place to shop... I could go on & on. I love the lunches. However, the last dinner meal I had there with my mom & husband, the side dishes were inedible. Their rice was burnt tasting, sticky & gummy. The broccoli was tough and the roasted potatoes were greasy & limp. Loved the meat, loved the fish, loved the wine and Erika Corbin was GREAT music. This was the 3rd time I'd eaten dinner there. The first time last year was great, the second time in May was marginal so I was going to give it another try. We waited 45 minutes for our dinner to come after salad, way too long. This 3rd time sealed it - I won't be having dinner there unless I hear something has changed.

• Visited July 2011
4 Thank bkschueler

Kent, Washington
“Good Food, Good Wine.. Couldn't Ask For More!”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

!!Wow!!

Accompanying my husband on a business trip, I had the opportunity to drive around Aberdeen (small town- got the feel of the place in one day) so I decided to see Westport for the first time- Glad I did, or I wouldn't have found this winery by mistake.

This Winery not only has a great selection of good tasting wines, but also mouthwatering meals that I cannot wait to go back and try again. The girls were friendly and knowledgeable and very happy, chipper- they actually looked as if they enjoyed working there- and wanted to be there. It made for a very comfortable experience. Oh yeah, and I love the fact that with each label they give a percentage to a charity/cause- and they indicate which ones too.

The Parking lot, it's simply cute- I love the idea that they have sculptures/scenes of some of their labels, and example of one is Peaches on the Beaches (I've included a pic below).

If I had to pick one thing that I didn't like about this winery- it would be the fact that it's just too darn far from home to be able to go back as often as we'd like.

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank lmn1104
Portland, Oregon
“Great stop on the way to Olympic National Park”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Nice friendly staff, good wine and good food. $5 for 5 wine tastings of your choice. A large variety of white and red wine, desert wine and rose.
We enjoyed the lunch too but service was a bit slow but it's a good place to take your time. The lunch menu is a bit small, salads, soups and sandwiches mostly but the food was fresh and tasty. Afterwards head over to see the Gray's Harbor Lighthouse ($5 to walk to the top).

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Piggypotpie
St. George, Utah
“Overall great experience.”
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Food was very good and service was very attentive. What really took the experience to the next and great level was the live music provided by Ericka Corban. Oh and the wine, made for an evening to remember.
We wil be back.

Silverdale WA
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 16 January 2011

We are familiar with the winery for it's wonderful wines, but tonight we tried the restaurant for the first time. Tables are limited, but if you can make a reservation and make the trip, it's worth it.

We started with a smoked salmon pate with crostini, which was better than anything I've ever made.

Both my husband and I had the prime rib with mustard seed crust, and it was mouthwatering.

We ended our dinner by sharing a vanilla bean cheesecake with a raspberry sauce and it was perhaps the best cheesecake I've had.

If you're in the area and want to spoil yourself, head here for dinner.

• Visited January 2011