“average food”

Happy Teriyaki #15
Ranked #38 of 63 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 28 March 2014

While staying in Aberdeen we decided to try this restaurant. The portions were large but we found the food lacking in flavour and a little tastless. It wasn't the worst food we have ever had by any means but think we will try somewhere else next time we are in Aberdeen.

There are newer reviews for Happy Teriyaki #15

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Clean and efficient. Love the spicy vegetables with chicken. Husband likes the teriyaki. Order at the counter.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

You have to try out their teriyaki as its the best I've ever had in my life and I had a lot over the years. But, I can't give 5 stars bc the lady working there was the only person working the front and it was so busy the wait was insanely long! Felt bad for the young lady!

2  Thank or206
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Good place to go for a quick bite to eat. Teriyaki chicken, sweet and sour chicken, General Tsao's chicken are done very well. Servings are plentiful!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a good teriyaki restaurant. Serves your basic American style Teriyaki and Chinese food. The lunch specials are huge. (By lunch special I mean the A or B option on the white board) I've had enough leftovers for 3 meals before. Always hot and fresh.

2  Thank Andy K