“Best on Grays Harbor”

Thai Carrot Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 64 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Fresh ingredients, great flavor layers, served hot. Need I say more? (Trip advisor wants 87 character minimum review) lol

1  Thank CyberSaint

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Another unassuming restaurant with great food. The first time I tried Thai food I was in London, but this little place is surprising. The dinners are huge, the Tempura is delicious. I've put this place as one of my favorites. Prices aren't bad, the decor needs updating, but the staff is excellent.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I'd had Thai food before, but didn't fall in love with it till we visited the Thai Carrot with my daughter's family. The location looks like it might have been an old service station in a prior life. It is set back from the road and does not look like much. Even when you walk inside and see the small tables and small dining room and the crowded order area, you might wonder why you are there. Ignore what you see, because you are about ready to order some of the best Thai food you've ever had. Look through the "picture" menu if you are not familiar with Thai food and order something new. Have some sweet Thai tea, it is delightful and you'll get free refills. It is just the right complement for spicy Thai food. I especially love the green curry with the assorted sea food and vegetables in a rich coconut sauce. It is like this fantastic stew that is otherworldly. I wish I could have some now... but I'll have to wait till the next time I visit my daughter. It is the greatest place to take children, you'll never worry about breaking something .
If the location and atmosphere turn you off, then consider ordering take-out and take your dinner home and eat it in your own private dining room.

1  Thank sun&oil
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I eat here from time to time and am always pleased ... especially with their curry dishes and tofu. On 05-30-13 there were four of us eatting lunch and no complaints - two had curry and tofu and the others had chicken dishes. The currywas not too strong but very flavorful, vegetables were tender but not overcooked, and the tofu was not rubbery. We had a couple appetizers Chicken Satay and some vegetable rolls that I forget the name of. They came with a peanut sauce that was very good. The restaurant is very small, but getting a table has not been a problem; it's an older restaurant, but clean; and the wait staff was friendly, polite, remembered who had what.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Love it I order the soup and it's great every time I recommend number 15 seafood Thai hot wonderful I have also tried other dishes which where also great