Recently stayed at the Northern Quest for a business trip. The rooms were gorgeous with very modern decor and comfy beds. The showers are huge and luxurious. My experience at the Spa was great and Meghan was an amazing therapist. My only note for the spa is that it would be nice if they would they open a bit earlier for 9am appointments.
This hotel is great until it's time to eat. I was at the hotel for 4 days and 3 nights and had the opportunity to try the majority of the restaurants.
Epic sports bar had a great ambiance however, it fell short on the food. Chicken wings and Calamari came out very soggy. Reuben was dry but a little thousand island can help that situation. Fries were great.
Fai's noodle house. I realize that I'm not going to get the best asian food of my life in Spokane however, it would be nice to eat noodles that weren't over cooked. Also, egg rolls should be a nice golden brown, not nearly charred brown. The shrimp noodle soup was rather bland and you could count the number of tiny shrimp on 1 hand. The lo mein was over cooked and the broccoli stir fry was drowning in sauce.
Frozen Yogurt bar was a nice treat. Open late and offered great toppings.
Lobby Bar is a great place to hang out and have a cocktail prior to evening events.
Banquet food was okay. The portions were large but the food once again fell a little short.
Fat Burger was disappointing as well. Having enjoyed many of them I would say my burger here lacked seasoning. I realize that Onion rings are fried but they shouldn't be dripping with oil as I eat them.
Impulse was a fun evening venue. We enjoyed a few nights here and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.
Casino was fun and had a lot of options. It does get crowded on a Saturday night so beware that it will be busy and smokey.
All in I would say this is a great place to stay, play and gamble. I didn't make it to Masselow's but based upon my other experiences I would not come here for the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Northern Quest Resort & Casino is the premier destination in Eastern Washington, with award-winning restaurants, lounges and bars, complete luxury spa, extensive gaming options (with a non-smoking area), cigar bar, night club and star-studded entertainment all just minutes from Downtown Spokane. The Resort features 250 lavishly appointed rooms, including 22 suites; approximately 40,000 sq ft of flexible space for meetings and events. The Resort features an indoor pool and whirlpool, complimentary fitness center with personal trainers (by appointment), and complimentary shuttle, valet and garage parking. Northern Quest Resort & Casino - Spokane's premier destination resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Northern Quest Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Quest Resort And Casino
- Northern Quest Hotel Airway Heights