“Olympic Weekend”
Review of Quinault River Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Amanda Park
Quinault River Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Amanda Park B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wonderful place to stay and pet friendly. Lovely grounds with games and a fire pit for campfire fun. Great location and easy to have your dog with you on the hotel property. Close to all of the lake activities. A couple of restaurants in walking distance as well.

There are newer reviews for Quinault River Inn

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Options in this area are limited, but even if there were more choices, we would choose Quinault River Inn for future stays. The room was comfortable, well decorated, and spotless. The deck off of the room was fantastic, with a nice view of the lake, and many hummingbirds at the feeders. The service was also excellent, and very personalized. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Peter B, Owner at Quinault River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Wow! Thank you Pamela for such a gracious review of the Inn and services received. We are glad our efforts to please succeed. We hope to see you again soon and that you always have safe and rewarding travels.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed in room 8 for two fun-filled days and nights. Yes, there are only 8 rooms. The room was pleasant with one wall made of local wood, comfy mattress, tv, and wifi. And, boy, it was clean! The inn-keepers Dan and Lori were incredibly nice, helpful and accommodating. But the thing that thrilled me about Quinault River Inn was the huge, grassy lawn, with a shaded gazebo and safe fire pit. All of this is right next to the river. You can read a book in one of the chairs on the lawn next to the river or play or go for a hike. My dog loved rolling on the grass, running, jumping in the river to swim after sticks. We drove all the way around the lake (31 miles), stopping at a few trails to walk into the rain forest. I would definitely go back to Quinault River Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were a family of 6 that took 3 rooms at the Inn in July 2014. Dan and Lori the managers took great care with us, were very helpful when my sister thought she lost her wallet and were very kind to my mother who had to stay at the motel when we hiked and kayaked. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and location beautiful and convenient. We highly recommend this motel.

1  Thank P C
Peter B, Owner at Quinault River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Greetings P.C.,

We are delighted to receive your recommendation and hear your kind words about Dan and Lori. Though a small facility all of us at the Inn sincerely try our best to make every guests' stay a memorable one. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks for taking the time to comment on your experience at the Inn.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I (three adults) stayed at Quinault River Inn over the July 4th weekend. The hotel sits on a large property that is well-maintained and landscaped. Our room had two double beds, which we found very comfortable. The room and bath were spotlessly clean. We had a mini-fridge in the room and a coffee maker. The towels were good quality, so were the bed linens. Organic soap and shampoo were provided. It was quiet at night - the inn is set back from the road, by the river, so there is no road noise. The room had heat, but no air-conditioning. It was pleasant at night with the windows cracked open a bit.

It was very scenic to sit by the river (management has placed a few chairs outside)and listen to the birds. I saw a belted kingfisher, a family of Stellar's blue jays, a yellow grosbeak, a ruby crowned kinglet in the trees by the river, and two ospreys in flight, all around 8 a.m. Hummingbirds visit the feeders by the rooms, and we saw several birds during our stay.

We had dinner at the Salmon House (recommended by TA, and by the local management) and that was a good choice for us, and just a short drive from the hotel. Breakfast is not provided, but there are cafes and convenience stores very close by. We found the location convenient to explore the Quinault Rain Forest area. The manager was friendly and gave us maps and helpful tips on the various trails.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My dog and I stayed at this inn on a road trip from Seattle back to San Diego. It was rainy most of my one night stay, however I enjoyed every moment of my stay and wished I had another night at the Quinault River Inn. I love the patio where you can sit and watch the river and visit with other guests. I would definitely choose to stay here again if I find myself in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I spent one night at Quinault River Inn on our vacation to Olympic National Park. This was my favorite place on our entire trip. Beautiful, peaceful setting. The lawn was well manicured. Rooms were clean, quiet, reasonably priced with a nice view of the river. We stayed in room 8 which was an end unit, did not hear any noise from the room next door. It has a nice porch with table & chairs to have morning coffee with a view of the river. Dan and Lori were very friendly. Dan gave us lots of great information on where to go and what to see. Thanks to Dan, we saw the elk herd our first night. We would definitely recommend staying here. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Room 8 is on the end, so you only have someone on one side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rain Forest Resort Village
Ocean Crest Resort
Ocean Crest Resort
#2 of 3 in Moclips

Been to Quinault River Inn? Share your experiences!