“Like Indian food? Try this”
Review of Sher-E-Panjab - CLOSED

Sher-E-Panjab
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 16 March 2014

By no means are we experts on this sort of food, but the waitress was very helpful and made tasty recommendations for us. We were thrilled with the selections. Don't be mislead by the outside - it's lots larger than it looks. Normally I like spicy hot food but when I ordered "hot" she suggested maybe don't go too hot the first time around.

The service was great and it was good food.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

OK, I originally reviewed this place after they opened. Avoided ever since. However, due to all the fantastical raving reviews it has received, against my better judgment, we went and tried it again. Sad to say, because I really wanted to see a good Indian restaurant in our area, it is just as bad as the last time we went there, so sticking to rating it at 2 stars. We tried the lunch buffet. Totally tasteless curry dishes that were barely warmed over. Tasted like leftovers as well. The salads were obviously made a day or two earlier, or older, and as limp as they come. Not the least bit fresh. The only thing that was good was the Naan as that was made fresh. No, that was the last time going to this place. Quality is obviously not on their menu.

3  Thank boaterperson
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was our first visit and definitely not our last. Our meal ranged from vegetable pakora, garlic naan, lamb tikka masala to chicken pomegranate. Everything was fantastic reminding me of the meals my wife and I have had during visits to New Delhi. The sauces were perfectly spiced. We ordered our food "4" out of "6" on the heat scale. I would recommend "3" for first timers so you don't have the heat overwhelm that flavors. The naan had a crisp yet tender crust.

The service was excellent all the way around. Quiet atmosphere and I got to watch the Aussies take on the Indian team in cricket. Fun!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Hands down the best Indian food I've had and easily the best service I've experienced in Anacortes. The exterior doesn't look like much but the service and flavor profiles of their dishes is impressive. If you enjoy Indian food, or even want to experience a masterful use of middle eastern spices I suggest you try Sher-e-panjab it's simply delightful..

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had delicious chicken tikka masala and the rice was wonderfully spiced. I would certainly eat there again when I visit anecortes.