“Great time!”

Swinomish Casino & Lodge
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We enjoyed our recent stay at Swinomish Casino/Resort. The waterfront rooms are very nice with a big sliding glass door. The beds/pillows are very comfy and the rooms are quiet and the drapes make the room nice and dark for sleeping. We have stayed here over the fourth of July and you can see fireworks all around you when you are in the waterfront rooms.

The sports bar has some great food-their Crab and Corn chowder is excellent as well as their $5 breakfast.

Casino was fun and had lots of slot machines to keep us happy.

We will be back!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Swinomish Casino & Lodge

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Just made our second visit to this really nice, almost new lodge. Our original reservation was for a bayside room, but when we arrived, we asked if a handicap accessible room was available in that category. They upgraded us to a bayside handicap accessible suite at no extra charge. This was one of the most wonderful suites we have ever stayed in at any price: Very spacious, beautiful furniture and furnishings, and the bathroom was a dream. A lovely big jetted tub and huge walk in shower with shower heads at both ends with a snap down bench and hand held shower nozzle with long hose - all done in non-slip flooring. We love this place and will go back every time we are in Anacortes to take the ferry.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our first trip in our 44ft RV went very smoothly thanks to their friendly reservations staff and large, easily accessed pull through sites. All of the amenities of a decent casino resort in smaller scale. Player's club was friendly enough to shuttle us over to the local golf course so I could get some practice in. 10% off the buffet makes it quite cheap. If you're in the area and have an RV its a very pleasurable stop with a pretty view as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had a great night here (memorial weekend) after our bike ride around Lopez Island. I called early in the hopes that they would be able to let us check in early (10:30am) so we could stage all of our belongings before heading out on our bike tour. We weren't planning to be at the hotel until 8pm, and wanted to be able to come in and not bother with such a late check in. Being a busy holiday weekend, my hopes were not high. However, the very pleasant front desk said they would try to get our rooms available by 10:30, but she couldn't guarantee it. Upon arrival, at about 10:15, we find our rooms are ready! Wow! I couldn't believe it.

The room itself was very nicely done. Always important to me is the bathroom, and mattress quality. Both were very acceptable. So far I've found that Indian casino's in Washington have fantastic rooms, and their service is unmatched. I'll stay here again 10x before I stay at a Hilton, or other big name hotel. You get way more for you money.

13 Moons, can't say enough about how good the meal was. Well worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had my doubts on how quiet this place would be with the casino in the same building. I was totally surprised when you heard no casino noise at all once you left the floor the casino was on. Our room was well appointment and spacious. The bed was very comfortable, bathroom was large. It was a very nice place to stay and I would not hesitate to stay there again or to recommend it to anyone going that way.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

First, we got a great rate through AAA and were upgraded. Not thrilled with our view, but no biggie. Our room overlooked the camping area and railroad tracks.

The rooms are very big, plenty of room to move around. Chairs typical hotel "hard" chairs, bed was reasonably comfort, linens good quality. Actually, had a "good" coffee instead of typical hotel cheap brand. Appreciated the cold water in fridge.

Our floor "4" was extremely quiet for a Friday nite. Staff was friendly and helpful.

We opted for the Seafood buffet, disappointing. I'm not a big seafood person, so my only options were "just ok" prime rib, wasn't seasoned and some type of chicken. A couple of veggies, salad. Rolls were cold and stale tasting. Sampled the fried shrimp which was barely warm.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolyn h
Reviewed 8 May 2014

When I am down that way, there is no other choice. The service is great, they always go the extra mile to accommodate me, the rooms are clean and very comfortable. I love the huge shower, the bathroom is ridiculously large and for a chick like me who takes everything with when I travel, its great. Great casino, good bingo, food is meh, but I'm not there to eat, I'm there to drink wine, play my slots and bingo and hang out. Well done!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Erin A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anacortes
Majestic Inn and Spa
#3 of 4 in La Conner
The Wild Iris Inn
The Wild Iris Inn
#1 of 4 in La Conner

Been to Swinomish Casino & Lodge? Share your experiences!