“Romantic stay”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Seattle, Washington
“Romantic stay”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Trip to anacortes is very romantic last week .stay away from home and work. peace of mind and enjoy with my girfriend. we stay at Anaco bayinn which is very charming place.

manager is very friendly with a smile on face all the time.they also have hottub which is very nice.rooms are very huge with fireplace which is my favorate.my girlfriend enjoy the cofee in morning with pancakes.almost stay is very romantic.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
David I,

Thank you so much for you kind words. Here at the Anaco Bay Inn we strive for a for a charming and relaxing stay for each of our guest. The well appointed hot tub and scrumptious breakfast are just the icing on the cake and we are glad you appreciated it David I.

Smiley-Faced Manager,
Daniel Romero
Anaco Bay Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I was disappointed by the room amenities and old style. It was far from classy, just old and worn. I expected a classy northwestern charm of a local inn. The front desk help was good and the inn location good but not what I would recommend. Fair deal for the price.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Anacortes, Washington
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Over all, it was a most pleasant stay. I especially want to state that BK, the front deal clerk was ever so helpful and charming. She smiles a lot, which shows she enjoys what she does. Must mention the nice breakfast too. I plan on staying there more frequently this fall. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thankyou for taking a time to write a review on tripadvisor.Our staff always welcome our guest with a smile.Glad you enjoy our different variety of breakfast and pleasent stay at our inn. Love to seeing you again in fall.

Thankyou again
Canby, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Our room was clean and pleasant. We were in a second floor room with kitchen. Staff was friendly and helpful. Internet was good. Jacuzzi was not working. Continental breakfast was so-so, mainly cereal, muffins,yogurt and fruit. They did have pancakes to be put in the microwave.We were about 15 minutes from the ferry.

Room Tip: Our room was clean and very pleasant. Staff was friendly and helpful. Internet was good. Continental...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thankyou for writing a good review. We are agree that our room are very clean and huge with a comfortable beds. Sorry to hear about jucuzzi is under maintience.Our breakfast serve with huge variety of foods Love to seeing you again on your next visit.

Thankyou
Vancouver, BC Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Use your AAA card and get a very nice room for $89.....

The room had a comfortable bed with a fireplace, fridge, big TV, and lots of water pressure. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

Also includes breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Thankyou for writing a great review. Glad to here that your stay is very enjoyable. We are a member of AAA offer good discount for our customers.Our front desk is very well trained to help our customers need. seeing you again on your next visit.

Pittsburg, Kansas
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The Anaco Bay Inn is a lovely place to stay. The rooms are large, well furnished and CLEAN. My family was to stay only one night but my husband was admitted to the hospital and my grandson and myself ended up staying for five nights. Kim, the manager, is a very special person. She was so helpful in my time of need.I can not say enough nice things about Kim and the Anaco Bay Inn. The breakfast is very nice with a variety of offerings. On the morning we left Kim had made a bread pudding that was soooooo good for the breakfast guests.I definitely hope I will have the opportunity to stay at the Anaco Bay Inn again.
Room Tip: All the rooms were nice that I saw. Ours was in the back , on the ground floor and it was very quiet...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JoAnna R
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thankyou Joanna for staying with us. sorry for your husband to admitted to hospital.our team pray to god for quick recovery.Glad you enjoy our beautify rooms decorated.Our front desk always here to help our customer needs.Our staff make best bread puding.Seeing you again on your next visit to anacortes. thankyou
Pittsburg, Kansas
Reviewed 28 August 2013

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JoAnna R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anacortes
The Marina Inn
#7 of 10 in Anacortes
Discovery Inn
Discovery Inn
#2 of 10 in Friday Harbor

Been to Anaco Bay Inn? Share your experiences!