“Really nice hotel with accomadating staff and breakfast option”
Review of Anaco Bay Inn

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel was so clean especially the hot tub area.I was impressed .it' s not easy to maintain such an environment.
The sheets on bed were so soft and smooth and pillows and bed so comfy I slept like a log. my husbend commended the staff for putting up with us weeding guest.
The rooms was extremely beautiful. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I was even able to check in early , room service was amazing. I had a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fox j
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear fox j,

We appreciate the fact you notice all our hard work when it comes to maintaining the highest level cleanliness. From the front desk to housekeeping we all try our darnedest to give you the most comfortable experience we can.

Your "Friendly and Helpful" Manager,

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This is the first year I have stayed here on my way to orcas island for the week. I usually stay at the marina inn across the street. The stay started out rough but turned out ok. When I got to my room the ceiling fan was filthy. The front desk women came right up and cleaned it then vacuumed for me. The manager refunded 10% for the inconvenience. The front desk was very nice. Hot tub could have been a couple degrees hotter but it was clean. Not sure yet which place I will stay at next year.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Teresa S,

I would like to take the opportunity to apologize again for the inconvenience of your stay. My housekeepers and I usually don't miss a trick, but even the best make mistakes. I just hope that my staff and I made it right for you.

Your Apologetic Manager,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I really like the owners and they work very hard at their business and I believe it's a local family business. It's a great value for a family or overnight stay. It is a little worn down looking, the rooms are dated, tube TV, furniture old and mattress is just ok. Not a luxurious mattress at all. Linens in my room were chocolate brown, towels were thin. It was an ok stay for what we had to do in the area. It's not a room you would hang out in and enjoy for the day. There are no views of water and it's located near other businesses at the top of Commercial Street. I stayed on first floor of main building behind check-in so I don't know if there were any updated rooms with more amenities. Decent breakfast to get you started for the day. It's charming building on outside the owners just need to update these rooms and it would improve greatly. I hate to be negative to a local business but I feel for my personal preference it's very dated (carpets, furniture, tv, bedding).

Room Tip: Ask if any rooms updated.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tripsfor100

Dear Tripsfor100,

Firstly, thank you so much for your kind words about Ashley and I. We work our hardest to give you the pleasant stay we can. As for your comments about the datedness of our furnishings, you have a valid point and we are working on it. We are in the process of obtaining new furniture as we speak. But for my personal preference our economical prices, clean rooms, and friendly service what we offer the best deal in town.

Your Hard Working Manager,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have never stayed at an Inn that was a beautiful as the Anoco Bay Inn. The management, Ashley and Daniel, is wonderful, very helpful, great hosts, and extremely sweet. The rooms were beautifully decorated, clean, and quaint. Kayla, at the front desk, was very helpful and pleasant. The house keeping staff did a very nice job, thank you Robin. They have a continental breakfast every morning, what a nice feature. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Donna H,

I am blushing. Your comments are the highest form of praise. I know that your looking forward to our next visit and so are Ashley and I. Guests like you are like family to us.

Your "Like Family" Manager,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Been to Anacortes several times for business, and have never decided to stay anywhere else. The staff is always lovely, though I think it has changed management (but still great people!) and the rooms are nice. The rate is great, and there is continental breakfast included. It's quiet at night due to it's location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Katie D,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Anaco Bay Inn. Our highest goals are to provide a clean and quiet room, with a friendly staff, for a good price. Thank you for staying with us again.

Your Changed Management (But Still Great People!) Manager,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Daniel and the other staff members could not have been nicer. They printed off our event tickets for us, had dvds for rent and made a great recommendation for dinner. Its not the fanciest place in the world, but that hardly matters given the quaintness of the place. Its homey and adorable even if the decor is outdated. The hotel is located by a scenic trail as well as main street and the whale watching tour company. Would visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Christina C,

Sometimes a review comes along that lets you know all your hard work is worth it. This review is one of them. Your words describe what I want to say about our hotel better then I ever could. Thank you so much. I humbly accept your offer of adoption into your family. Lets go with distant uncle.

Your New Favorite Uncle and Manager,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We left Seattle and headed for Anacortes to take the ferry to Victoria...after a day of discovering remarkable scenery and wonderful towns, we arrived at this Inn.

We were greeted by a gracious and very efficient person by the name of Kayla. Kayla went out of her way to insure that our overnight stay was pleasant; she recommended excellent restaurants for our dinner, and we chose Anthony's...

Anthony's is excellent, and we truly appreciated Kala's suggestion. The room was spotless, the entire property clean and well maintained and very inviting...We will return on our next trip to this area

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear RosemanSacramento,

Kayla is, without a doubt, one of the best employees I have ever had the pleasure of working with, and she is just one example of our knowledgeable and friendly staff. We pride ourselves on knowing each and every restaurant and acting as your garçon to find the one you would like the most. I also personally appreciate how much you enjoyed our property. All of us here at the Anaco Bay Inn work our hardest to give you the cleanest and most welcoming environment possible. Thank you again for your kind words about Kayla and your loyal patronage.

Your "Grateful He Has An Awesome Staff" Manager,
Anaco Bay Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anacortes
The Marina Inn
Fidalgo Country Inn
Fidalgo Country Inn
#7 of 10 in Anacortes
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island

Been to Anaco Bay Inn? Share your experiences!