“Excellent Fishing Guides”
Review of R&R Charters

R&R Charters
Ranked #5 of 14 Tours in Anacortes
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to escape into the beautiful San Juan islands for a day fishing? If you have, then R&R Charters is the place for you! We’re located in scenic Anacortes Washington, the gateway to the breathtaking San Juan Islands. From one of the largest, most comfortable, and advanced vessels in the Anacortes or Bellingham charter fishing fleet, you can experience the rush of landing that Salmon, Halibut, or Lingcod of your dreams.
Seattle
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent Fishing Guides”
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I wanted to do some winter salmon fishing and was directed to R&R Charters. I was very pleased with the service and expertise of Captain Austin, an enthusiastic and capable skipper familiar with the San Juan fishing waters. Captain Austin put us into the fish, worked hard to keep the gear in the water and was friendly and personal, to boot. I would recommend R&R (or their brother company, Highliner Charters-same owner).

Evanston, Wyoming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great trip!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We fished with R&R for three days. We had a great time and caught many more fish than we expected. Austin was a really wonderful guide, planning our next trip already. Stephen, Tanner and Tom Judge

Visited August 2013
1 Thank amy k
Anacortes, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fishing adventure!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I took my teenage son and his friend out with Captain Tyler fishing for pinks and had a wonderful day! We caught lots of salmon and the boys had a great time. Tyler was fast to keep everyone's lines in the water and take care of the fish that were brought in. I would definitely recommend R&R to anyone! Tyler knew exactly where the fish were and how to get them in the boat.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Kelley_JB
Port Angeles, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fishing for pinks”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My husband and I booked our first salmon charter with R&R Charters. Captain Tyler took us directly to the fish and in no time we had our limit. We tried different fishing methods and also had a beautiful tour of the islands. Tyler's professionalism and courtesy was much appreciated. We will definitely be back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Betsy B
anacortes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LIMIT OUT”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

A "Great" day was had by all on the last day of Halibut fishing. Capt. Paul's experience in knowing where the fish are delivered a boat load of Halibut for all. Everyone got their fish, and no fish lost! Capt. Paul handled landing the fish flawlessly and showed eveyone the intricacy of using a spear for landing the fish. It was great. He was informational about fishing and local issues, checked on us consistently through the day making sure all was well. Again "great " customer service, nice boat and gear. This was my second trip with R&R Charters. I'll be back.

My first trip with R&R Charters was with Capt. Brett. The day was cloudy, a little wind and choppy water which made for a rough boat ride. Conditions were not good and the bite was just not happening. Capt. Brett made the wise choice to switch from fishing to finding a shrimp or two. Within two hours we were up 230 plus large spotted shrimp. We called it a day at that point and came back to dock a little early. Capt Brett proposed a half day fee instead of the full day fee we were expecting. This is the customer service that's hard to find these days. The shrimp were fat and delicious.

Thanks for the experience.

Gary W