“Do it! Don't hesitate!”
Review of R&R Charters

R&R Charters
Ranked #6 of 15 Tours in Anacortes
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to escape into the beautiful San Juan islands for a day fishing? If you have, then R&R Charters is the place for you! We’re located in scenic Anacortes Washington, the gateway to the breathtaking San Juan Islands. From one of the largest, most comfortable, and advanced vessels in the Anacortes or Bellingham charter fishing fleet, you can experience the rush of landing that Salmon, Halibut, or Lingcod of your dreams.
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Do it! Don't hesitate! We just returned from an afternoon and evening of halibut fishing AND CATCHING. Combine serious commitment to bringing fish aboard while providing comfort. Toss in an experienced and friendly captain, Bret. Now, you have a recipe for a great day on the water. We will return to R & R for halibut. We're thinking of winter salmon fishing. You should, too.

Bill and Sherri

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband & I love fishing year round, but I hate being cold. We went out with Captain Austin in the middle of January (very cold), and had an absolute blast! The charter boat has a large WARM cabin, bathroom (extra great for women!), and large deck which will comfortably fish at least four people. I'm a 'hands on' lady & like to handle all the gear myself, so I loved that Austin took the time to show me what I was doing, and then stepped back and let me take control. He gave my husband & I equal attention (which I've found to be rare when we've chartered other boats), and took us straight to the fish! It was great being able to step into the cabin to warm up, look through the cabin door seeing the action taking place on the deck, and then run back out and land a nice black mouth! (Then go back in & get warm!) SO much fun!! We limited out for the day thanks to Captain Austin. He made our trip a blast! Great personality, entertaining, and knows where the fish are! We WILL be back! Men- you can't go wrong taking your ladies out with Captain Austin on R & R Charters! Remember- 'happy wife- happy life!' Thanks Austin! -Kate & Mike

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I wanted to do some winter salmon fishing and was directed to R&R Charters. I was very pleased with the service and expertise of Captain Austin, an enthusiastic and capable skipper familiar with the San Juan fishing waters. Captain Austin put us into the fish, worked hard to keep the gear in the water and was friendly and personal, to boot. I would recommend R&R (or their brother company, Highliner Charters-same owner).

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We fished with R&R for three days. We had a great time and caught many more fish than we expected. Austin was a really wonderful guide, planning our next trip already. Stephen, Tanner and Tom Judge

1  Thank amy k
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I took my teenage son and his friend out with Captain Tyler fishing for pinks and had a wonderful day! We caught lots of salmon and the boys had a great time. Tyler was fast to keep everyone's lines in the water and take care of the fish that were brought in. I would definitely recommend R&R to anyone! Tyler knew exactly where the fish were and how to get them in the boat.

2  Thank Kelley_JB