“Fishing trip”
Review of R&R Charters

R&R Charters
Ranked #6 of 15 Tours in Anacortes
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to escape into the beautiful San Juan islands for a day fishing? If you have, then R&R Charters is the place for you! We’re located in scenic Anacortes Washington, the gateway to the breathtaking San Juan Islands. From one of the largest, most comfortable, and advanced vessels in the Anacortes or Bellingham charter fishing fleet, you can experience the rush of landing that Salmon, Halibut, or Lingcod of your dreams.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I along with a first time charter friend went out for the day with Captain Austin. Captain Austin made it his duty to make this trip memorable. We caught our limit while traveling around the islands. He was informative about the history of our surroundings. Our safety and comforts were meet with expertise. I would recommend an outing with R&R Charters

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My wife, son, and I spent a great day in a beautiful place catching halibut and enjoying the scenery. Thanks to R&R Charters for adding a great memory to our vacation. First class all the way.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

What a great trip out! Austin with R&R Charters is a great Captain. He had a very clean boat and kept it clean through out the trip. After each catch he'd clean the mess up right away. That's huge kuddos for me. With every fish caught he was right there to help to make sure you were able to bring it in. He's very organized, personal, friendly and has a great sense of humor. He worked hard to make sure that all gear was in the water at all times. He certainly knew where the fish were! Six of us scheduled a half day trip but since they only had one other resevervation booked, the other guide took them out and we got to stay out and fish all day.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Do it! Don't hesitate! We just returned from an afternoon and evening of halibut fishing AND CATCHING. Combine serious commitment to bringing fish aboard while providing comfort. Toss in an experienced and friendly captain, Bret. Now, you have a recipe for a great day on the water. We will return to R & R for halibut. We're thinking of winter salmon fishing. You should, too.

Bill and Sherri

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My husband & I love fishing year round, but I hate being cold. We went out with Captain Austin in the middle of January (very cold), and had an absolute blast! The charter boat has a large WARM cabin, bathroom (extra great for women!), and large deck which will comfortably fish at least four people. I'm a 'hands on' lady & like to handle all the gear myself, so I loved that Austin took the time to show me what I was doing, and then stepped back and let me take control. He gave my husband & I equal attention (which I've found to be rare when we've chartered other boats), and took us straight to the fish! It was great being able to step into the cabin to warm up, look through the cabin door seeing the action taking place on the deck, and then run back out and land a nice black mouth! (Then go back in & get warm!) SO much fun!! We limited out for the day thanks to Captain Austin. He made our trip a blast! Great personality, entertaining, and knows where the fish are! We WILL be back! Men- you can't go wrong taking your ladies out with Captain Austin on R & R Charters! Remember- 'happy wife- happy life!' Thanks Austin! -Kate & Mike