“Ok time for new mattress”

Majestic Inn and Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Very nice hotel but it's time to buy new mattresses. The bed in room 405 swayed to the middle. And since there's no air conditioning unit you have to have the window open at night. Better bring some earplugs. For a quaint little town the street noise was unbearable all night long. So if you stay here get a room towards the back.

2  Thank Jim D
Paul S, Guest Relations Manager at Majestic Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for the feedback, SeattleCirrus. We strive to offer a memorable experience to each guest and apologize that yours did not completely meet expectations. The newly finished expansion offers brand new mattresses, better noise insulation, and individual climate control. We sincerely apologize for the noise across the street and we are searching for ways to resolve the issue. We would appreciate the opportunity to “wow” you in the near future. Please call me directly to make your next reservation, and I’ll ensure that your vacation is truly Majestic. –Paul (360) 299-1400

There are newer reviews for Majestic Inn and Spa

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I took my wife to Anacortes on Friday to celebrate her birthday. What a beautiful place. Staff very friendly and check in was a breeze. Had a drink on the rooftop, Marlin very informative on the History of Anacortes. My wife and I would definitely come back. Spa was booked so for sure next time.

Room Tip: Top floor room 504 corner unit. Nice view of the San Juan Islands and the Town.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I discovered this hotel by chance and was extremely pleased by the quality of the accommodations, the beauty of the facilities and the friendliness of the staff. The hotel has to parts, an old building and a new one. We stayed at the new one, and have to say that the bedroom was modern, comfortable, inviting and very clean. The new building itself is nicely decorated. As for the old building, I believe this the landmark of the hotel. You feel like you are back in the 50's (in a good way), the stairs, the chandelier and the attic, just stunning. You must climb the stairs to the last floor, where there is attic kind of place with a lounge and a 360 degree view of Anacortes. I will definitively come back in the summer to enjoy the roof-top patio in the new building.

Room Tip: If you are not in a hurry or tight schedule, instead of booking in advance, drop by the end of the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Engelbert R
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I looked through all the photos and still wasn't sure, but knew I wanted a special place for our anniversary. The Majestic Inn & Spa has more than met my expectations!! We arrived 2 hours earlier than expected and were told that our room was ready! Our room was gorgeous!! A view of the water and old downtown. The room is what I would describe as modern elegance. And the staff, nothing less than professional and friendly. Whenever we have had a question, it was answered with accuracy and speed, including my phone call.
Many things to do within a short walking distance, too.
Would I book here again, YOU BET!!

Room Tip: View the photos! Select from there, that's what I did. It was worth the extra $ for the room I...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Love coming back to anacortes and stay at the majestic inn! The place is very clean, quiet. Cozy and staff is wonderful! Tonight Jeff and Gabriel were excellent and made every attempt to make our stay pleasant! I highly recommend this place and if you are traveling with a family try the suite

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Louaymasarweh
Matt P, Guest Relations Manager at Majestic Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Jeff and Gabrielle will be pleased to know that they contributed to a pleasant stay during your visit. We pride ourselves on being a quiet little getaway where people can come to relax. We look forward to seeing you again, during your next visit to Anacortes.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have nothing but absolute raves for the Majestic Inn and Spa as well as the staff! We had been planning our wedding for about a year and this venue was high on my list for the sheer history of the building. I made multiple contacts with different event coordinators here and was actually turned off by the responses and initial handling of my event. Nothing bad, just not great. Then the new event coordinator/manager, Tiffanie, came in. This is where the magic begins! She was absolutely marvelous! The entire staff, management, the coordinator, chef and spa all worked fluidly together and pulled off an amazing wedding! I had extreme food allergies that were fully catered to without a blink of an eye. The communication was outstanding. The service was top notch. Planning my own wedding began as one of the most stressful ordeals, the whole team came together and made this a complete breeze and absolutely majestic!! Tiffanie remained in constant prompt contact and was right on point through the entire process start to even after finish! I can't thank the entire staff enough! I am excited to say that it is more than staff here, it's a team! I was blown away with the precision and the attention to details. The entire team went above and beyond with not just the wedding but even our simple quiet retreat! The Majestic has far exceeded my expectations and is definitely one of the top venue contenders in the Pacific Northwest. They may be a quaint historic venue, but don't be fooled, they are 5 stars in every aspect and more!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. Tiffanie is an amazing event coordinator; we are so happy that she was able to work with you to create a memorable experience for your wedding. The entire Majestic team strives to not just meet expectations, but to exceed them; we are pleased to have provided you and your guests an amazing place for your wedding. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed at the Majestic the night before my wedding and used their spa to get my hair and makeup done. Many of my guests also stayed at the Majestic. My room (their biggest suite) was incredibly comfortable and spacious. My view of Mount Baker from the balcony that morning was perfect. The Spa was quiet and soothing. I can't wait to go and spend a night at the hotel without a wedding to worry about :-).

Room Tip: There are two buildings. I had family in both and EVERYONE was very comfortable and pleased.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience with us. From the amazing Apothecary Spa to the beautiful guest rooms - the Majestic Inn and Spa is the ideal location for a wedding. The two-room Majestic Suite is the perfect spot for a new bride and groom to take in the sunrise over Mt Baker, while enjoying a cup of freshly ground coffee. We look forward to seeing you again for a more relaxing visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anacortes
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
#7 of 10 in Anacortes
The Wild Iris Inn
The Wild Iris Inn
#1 of 4 in La Conner

Been to Majestic Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!