“Stayed in the New Building this time”

Majestic Inn and Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We visited a little over a year ago and stayed in the original portoin of the hotel, the addition was still under construction. We stayed in the new portion and the room was perfect, bed was comfortable and room was ample with great space. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tentmaker

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel has two sections; the original (renovated) and a sparkling new addition.
I had the good fortune to stay at the hotel a number of years ago while attending business meetings. The conference room is bright and well appointed. The restaurant has an excellent menu, service is friendly and professional.
If you are planning a business meeting, private (or family) getaway, check out this resort.
The little city of Anacortes is quaint and wonderful for walking about.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Darlene J
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Hi ! I was in Anacortes in last September and happen to stay at Majestic Inn . One of the best hotels to stay in, value for money . You can walk to the channel also so the location was also ausumn. Overall a good place to stay.

Tarun Dharni from India.

Room Tip: Probably room with corner view would be the best one
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Very nice hotel but it's time to buy new mattresses. The bed in room 405 swayed to the middle. And since there's no air conditioning unit you have to have the window open at night. Better bring some earplugs. For a quaint little town the street noise was unbearable all night long. So if you stay here get a room towards the back.

2  Thank Jim D
Paul S, Guest Relations Manager at Majestic Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for the feedback, SeattleCirrus. We strive to offer a memorable experience to each guest and apologize that yours did not completely meet expectations. The newly finished expansion offers brand new mattresses, better noise insulation, and individual climate control. We sincerely apologize for the noise across the street and we are searching for ways to resolve the issue. We would appreciate the opportunity to “wow” you in the near future. Please call me directly to make your next reservation, and I’ll ensure that your vacation is truly Majestic. –Paul (360) 299-1400

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I took my wife to Anacortes on Friday to celebrate her birthday. What a beautiful place. Staff very friendly and check in was a breeze. Had a drink on the rooftop, Marlin very informative on the History of Anacortes. My wife and I would definitely come back. Spa was booked so for sure next time.

Room Tip: Top floor room 504 corner unit. Nice view of the San Juan Islands and the Town.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I discovered this hotel by chance and was extremely pleased by the quality of the accommodations, the beauty of the facilities and the friendliness of the staff. The hotel has to parts, an old building and a new one. We stayed at the new one, and have to say that the bedroom was modern, comfortable, inviting and very clean. The new building itself is nicely decorated. As for the old building, I believe this the landmark of the hotel. You feel like you are back in the 50's (in a good way), the stairs, the chandelier and the attic, just stunning. You must climb the stairs to the last floor, where there is attic kind of place with a lounge and a 360 degree view of Anacortes. I will definitively come back in the summer to enjoy the roof-top patio in the new building.

Room Tip: If you are not in a hurry or tight schedule, instead of booking in advance, drop by the end of the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Engelbert R
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I looked through all the photos and still wasn't sure, but knew I wanted a special place for our anniversary. The Majestic Inn & Spa has more than met my expectations!! We arrived 2 hours earlier than expected and were told that our room was ready! Our room was gorgeous!! A view of the water and old downtown. The room is what I would describe as modern elegance. And the staff, nothing less than professional and friendly. Whenever we have had a question, it was answered with accuracy and speed, including my phone call.
Many things to do within a short walking distance, too.
Would I book here again, YOU BET!!

Room Tip: View the photos! Select from there, that's what I did. It was worth the extra $ for the room I...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anacortes
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
#1 of 4 in La Conner
La Conner Channel Lodge
La Conner Channel Lodge
#2 of 4 in La Conner

Been to Majestic Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!