“Very good food”

Ranked #59 of 86 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$2 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ARLINGTON
“Very good food”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have only been here for lunch (I see many of the reviews were for dinner), but I have always had excellent food and service. Their sandwiches are great (I would have the steak sandwich every day). I did take my husband one time at an off time (3pm), and the food and service was not as good, but that is not unusual. It's a little pricy, but it's definitely worth a try!

• Visited April 2013

Sacramento, CA
“Good food, but pricey.”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Great service here, but my dish was pretty flavorless. My friends liked their meals better. I thought the prices were a bit high.

Visited March 2013
british columbia
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

The service was top-notch, the meals (which are all made fresh) were the best we have had in forever! By our waitress's recommendation, I had the Chicken Marsala and my husband had the Steak with Blue Cheese sauce. To die for! The portions were huge, vegetables done to perfection and the garlic mashed potatoes super yummy! We both said we will be stopping here again next time we are in Arlington area for business. HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!

Visited March 2013
port angeles ,wa
“Beyond excellent service”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We went down late for appetizers and desserts and our server Terisa went above and beyond to meet some of our special requests - the food was great and the desert incredibe (fried icecream)

Visited January 2013
Everett, WA
“Good food - Atmosphere So So”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We both had steak and that was very good - salad was fresh and you could tell they made their own salad dressings. The tables are all booths in the dining room and they are very tight. A larger person would be very uncomfortable. We went on a Monday night and since the dining room is open to the bar, it was very noisy (Monday night football). There was also one party in the bar that was very noisy. It seemed like we were the only occupied table in the dining room, and our waitress was very good. Their vegetables are steamed crisp and we really liked that too.

• Visited October 2012