“Service and meal were awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The Cellar

The Cellar
Ranked #58 of 86 Restaurants in Arlington
Price range: US$2 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, British Columbia
“Service and meal were awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Don't make the mistake of telling the server your meal was anything but perfect. My steak was charred (rather than medium) and the vegetables were mush. The server didn't bother to check on our table until the meal was done. I let the server know what had happened but I don't blame serving staff for kitchen issues. The server offered no apology and became very hostile. Later, our bill was tossed on the table without a word. One of the worst meals I have ever had and the server's inability to deal with the situation made it worse.

• Visited October 2013

Marysville, Washington
“Poor quality food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

The food was tasteless and expensive. The seafood fettucine didn't have any clams or mussels, some salmon and white fish. wont eat there again.

• Visited August 2013
ARLINGTON
“Very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have only been here for lunch (I see many of the reviews were for dinner), but I have always had excellent food and service. Their sandwiches are great (I would have the steak sandwich every day). I did take my husband one time at an off time (3pm), and the food and service was not as good, but that is not unusual. It's a little pricy, but it's definitely worth a try!

• Visited April 2013
Sacramento, CA
“Good food, but pricey.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

Great service here, but my dish was pretty flavorless. My friends liked their meals better. I thought the prices were a bit high.

Visited March 2013
british columbia
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

The service was top-notch, the meals (which are all made fresh) were the best we have had in forever! By our waitress's recommendation, I had the Chicken Marsala and my husband had the Steak with Blue Cheese sauce. To die for! The portions were huge, vegetables done to perfection and the garlic mashed potatoes super yummy! We both said we will be stopping here again next time we are in Arlington area for business. HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!

Visited March 2013