“Comfortable, about average as far as hotels go.”

Quality Inn Arlington
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our room (218) had only a shower--no tub. Room was clean, however. There is a hot tub and dry sauna. The pool wasn't heated enough for my liking. Check out time was noon which worked better for us. This hotel is a bit off the beaten path with only a gas station and a restaurant nearby. There is a Walmart about a half mile to the west.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We thought this hotel was priced high based on location and convenience (not much within close walking distance).

The continental breakfast was horrible, which is probably why it wasn't very busy. The bananas were green beyond being edible. We went to Starbucks instead.

The room was ok - mysteriously stained carpet and didn't feel extremely clean. The pillows were tiny, like small couch pillows. This made for an uncomfortable/awkward night's sleep. The shower reminded me of my old, dingy high school change room shower.

The customer service clerk at the front desk when we arrived was very sweet and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carly428
ASHOO O, General Manager at Quality Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

I appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention so I can address them. Please contact me if you are interested in staying with us again in the future, and I will personally ensure everything goes flawlessly with your next stay and beyond. We have ordered more pillows so I will make sure to let the right dept know about the issues. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Our room was VERY small. The smallest we have ever stayed in... BUT it was also one of the cleanest rooms we have stayed. We had our two pet chihuahuas with us so that was a plus.
There is a restaurant ( Buzz In) just one minute walk away.
Our room was in the back so very quiet.
We were here for a funeral, so a quick in and out and so the small space was ok and the main thing is it was very clean.
This one is what I call "quick and go".

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Pros:

The room was clean and didn't smell bad. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean. The bathroom was also clean and the towels were adequate. All other ordinary common amenities were present and adequate for the price of the room.

Cons:

This hotel has no elevator, so I had to painfully struggle up the stairs to my second floor room with my crumbling right knee. The coffee maker in the room looked dirty and I decided to skip brewing anything with it.

In general; I won't complain about some things, considering that this is a cheap hotel, I found it adequate for the price you pay for it. But yes, the air conditioner is loud, and so is the fan in the bathroom. The breakfast downstairs again is adequate considering what you pay for the room. This hotel ain't no Sheraton Grand Plaza, anywhere. It's the Quality Inn, in Arlington Washington, and good enough for what I paid for it.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Clean and busy because the price is great. Very handy to be able to have happy dogs stay with us. Very convenient off of I-5. Busy busy busy breakfast area. Go early to be sure there is still a good supply of food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014

First off the location is bad. The local farmers fertilize their fields with cow manure so the smell is like the farm. If you like that then ok. The road noise is bad so don't open your window so if you need to cool off you will have to listen to the air conditioner.
After the first night our bathroom wasn't cleaned so I left a good tip and the next day it was fine. The bathroom fan was so loud it was unbelievable. I reported it and the front desk already knew about it and parts had been ordered. I was there for 4 days and it was never fixed. Obviously it had been going on for some time because staff already knew about it. The parts were available from a hardware store not 5 minutes away but they had to "order parts". Another hurrah for corporate management. Where is the quality? I could have fixed the problem in 2 hours but the staff had to go through the "main office" to get parts. I guess it's corporate greed first then customer satisfaction.
The bed was totally worn out. My wife had to sleep in one bed and I another so we would not roll into each other.
The hotel is right behind a restaurant and the delivery truck comes early in the morning to make a delivery. They pull in behind the restaurant which is in front of the hotel so guess what. No sleeping in past 5:45 AM.
The breakfast buffet is marginal at best. Very minimum features. The restraint in front is good. The juice is really watered down, the coffee sucked and biscuits and gravy but no eggs or sausage or fruit. Come on.
I would not recommend this hotel unless you are desperate.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the North side. Road noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here during a recent trip to the Seattle area. The clerk was very friendly and check in was quick and easy. She also recommended a restaurant for us and it was nice. This is an older hotel and the rooms are small but very clean. The breakfast was the usual Choice Hotel fare and we had no complaints about it. The only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because it was average; no elevator to our 2nd floor room and outside the side entrance was also used for smokers and having to walk through an area where people are smoking was not too pleasant. It is about 1.5 miles off the interstate. There is a small airport right next door but we never heard any noise from it. Other than that this was a nice place for us to stay and we would definitely use it again in the future if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor if you can't manage the stairs
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington
Medallion Hotel
Tulalip Resort Casino
Tulalip Resort Casino
#1 of 3 in Marysville
Best Western Cascadia Inn

Been to Quality Inn Arlington? Share your experiences!