Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle
US$167
US$190
US$178
US$144
All reviewswafflesbiscuits and gravybreakfast roommt rainiergreat ratestrawberriesbooked this hotelclean roomsroom was largesmelled like smokeexcellent staynon smoking roomfederal wayguesthouselobbymicrowavecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here on our way to a concert in Tacoma. The hotel was a comfortable distance between Seattle and Tacoma. They had a great breakfast and cookies in the lobby. The breakfast lady was very friendly. The bed was a little to soft for my liking. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank passiongal
Jennifer C, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you, passiongal! We certainly appreciate that you took time to review us and give us a good one to boot! I am so happy that our home was comfortable enough to call your home for a short time. We hope to see you again in the future. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

My husband and I were visiting Auburn where I grew up. After checking several hotels we chose this one where Chris is the assistant manager. For us this was the best place for us-helpful upbeat staff, good breakfast, clean rooms and great location. We will definitely stay here next time we visit Auburn.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Jennifer C, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Hello, L315M! We are so thankful that you took time to review our humble establishment! Thanks so much for the kudos. We love everyday that we are able to serve our guests and see that it actually makes a difference in their stay. We have great pride and are happy it shows! Have a most excellent autumn season! ;)

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We pulled into this hotel on 8/30 without a reservation but looking for a location close to the SeaTac airport for the night as we were flying out the next day. We had hiked Mount Rainier that same day and were looking for hot showers and a quiet night. The room itself was great. Large and comfortable with a breakfast included. Unfortunately, at about 10pm and ready to take showers I started the water running and there was no hot water. We called the front desk and they said that they were full up and that there just wasn't any. The person in charge was unapologetic and had nothing really to say. Others were complaining as well. The situation did not improve over the next two hours so all gave up and went to bed. In the morning there was hot water but no time- had to get to the airport. The morning person in charge did take off $40 from the room- so there was compensation. But, I'd have rather had my hot shower.

Room Tip: If it's full up- there could be water problems.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MNHiker2013
Jennifer C, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Auburn/Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Greetings, MNHiker2013. I am so sorry for the unsatisfactory stay you had over this past weekend. Unfortunately, there was no way of knowing that the 3 softball teams that had tournaments this weekend and the Taylor Swift concert-goers would be arriving back from their events at the same time you wanted to shower. We have an extremely larger boiler system built to accommodate normal showering habits for 96 rooms but it can only handle so much in extraordinary circumstances. I communicated with my front desk staff when the issue came up and she is the one that posted your discount. She was not uncaring as she phoned me immediately when you contacted her about the problem. Unfortunately it was not a maintenance issue, but a usage issue that could not have been helped. Obviously, we pride ourselves on guest satisfaction so I hope that you give us a second chance in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Just completed 60 day stay at this super friendly hotel! Top down, all the staff were so helpful, polite..FANTASTIC!!! Asst Mgr Chris Wehmeyer helped me on rates for the longer stay, Front Desk staffers, Ashley [a real gem for empathy and accommodating guests] and Serenity [saved me brownies when I got back late] were beyond superior in their duties. Terra, housekeeping, did a great job to insure my room was spotless the whole 60 days! Breakfast Lady Gayle is the best possible person to be greeting us sleepy guests in the morning.. cordial, helpful, all positive!! I've found my future home anytime I'm in WA. I felt so well taken care off, I even got hugs when I checked out. Room was spacious for my needs, hanging space, dresser, working fridge/freezer, always fresh clean towels. It was an amazingly enjoyable stay!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Michael V

Thank you so much, MichaelV! I think you enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed you! We certainly appreciate all the kudos you have given our staff. It's nice to be able to accommodate a guest that appreciates the little things we do to please. We wish you luck in your future ventures. Don't be a stranger! :) Happy Autumn!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We spent two nights at the Auburn Guesthouse and this was our second visit. The room was clean and tidy, beds were comfortable. We had a nice view of Mt Rainier. Check-in and out was quick and efficient. Breakfast was included and was adequate and the lady in charge of the breakfast room was very helpful. We didn't notice any noise and so had a pleasant nights sleep. I would certainly recommend the hotel to family and friends and most likely be staying again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Hello, T0mS! We appreciate your taking time to review your stay with us. I am especially pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please think of us next time you are in our neck of the woods and we will do our best to make your next stay stellar, as well! Have a fantastic fall. :)