“Convenient, Clean and Comfortable”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Vancouver, Canada
“Convenient, Clean and Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed just 1 night after a Seattle Mariners game and before flying out the next day so location wasn't ideal for that scenario but area was all booked so this was a good option. Location was Great, close to the hwy, easy to access and find yet slept well even facing the road with little to no road noise. The rooms were clean, well decorated and newer. I was disappointed that there were no toiletries in the washroom as we were hoping not to have to unpack a lot and would have easily used the normally given shampoo/conditioner rather than my carry on supplies but that is really my biggest complaint. Check in and out was quick. Many food choices near by and you get a discount at the Denny's next door with your room key shown, desk clerk also recommended a few restaurants so we had choices

Room Tip: Close to one of the better Casinos we were told. \We were facing the road and found it quite enough...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
palmer
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I've stayed here several times over the last 2 years and I absolutely love it. It's situated half way between all my family members. ALL the staff are super friendly, the beds are amazing and the showers last FOREVER!! I've never had a bad nights stay. I will always stay when traveling to Washington. I highly recommend LaQuinta Auburn.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Sacramento, Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I only stayed one night here but I was satisfied with both the cleanliness of the room and the room itself. It was nicely decorated and seemed newer, as opposed to one that has been renovated by La Quinta. My only issue was a strong food smell that was present when I first got there. The person working the front desk offered some air freshener, which I declined, preferring to wait it out. I can't really hold them responsible for what food people bring in, it just seemed odd the smell had gotten into my closed room--maybe through the ventilation. The location was convenient to the freeway, which meant not the loveliest surroundings, but that was fine for me since I was there for business. I would say it was a good value for the money.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Auburn, Washington, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Don't stay here unless you would like to have your credit card charged without your authorization. The general manager was unwilling to work with me and refused to refund my charge to my credit card. Warning, don't give your credit card number, you will be screwed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Ridgecrest, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Good location near highway. Acceptable road noise but you could still hear it. Light sleepers should request parking lot view. Rooms are clean and spacious with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. No video player, which was only a disappointment to our child. The free buffet was cooked well and satisfying, but repetitive. We ate the same items all week. However there is a Denny's next door and many other restaurants nearby. We stayed for a swim meet, so there were many young athletes there too. The staff handled the extra load without batting an eye. My only complaint would be their US Flag was filthy. I pointed this out to the desk clerk, who seemed quite annoyed I was bothering him about it. I pointed out that the US Flag Code not only allows gentle laundering and mending but also encourages it. He chose to disagree and want to argue about it, so I dropped the matter and will notify corporate. Otherwise a very acceptable stay and I highly recommend this location.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

The room was Very clean and quiet., the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. Beds are so comfortable and the rooms and bathroom were nice and modern. The location was perfect, easy freeway access.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Friendly efficient staff. Beds were very comfy. Room was clean. Could of used more than one bar of soap since there was three of us for our stay, and face wipes. Nothing additional left for the next day. No coffee cups were available in the lobby and no receptionist at the front desk. Nobody ever arrived so left. Eggs were visibily burned both days. Room was quiet except for overhead noise.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mountain View Auburn Inn
GuestHouse Inn Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Federal Way
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 7 in Auburn
Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn? Share your experiences!