“Western boots to die for!”

Country Square Western Wear
Ranked #2 of 2 Shopping in Auburn
Surrey, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Western boots to die for!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were on our way to visit our daughter and son-in-law and our new grandson in Bellevue, Washington. Before departing, I had checked out the website for Country Square and I knew that it was a store that I just had to visit. I like to wear exotic skin western boots. They are hard to find. We programmed our GPS and headed south to Auburn in heavy traffic. It was a fairly long drive but it (and the sunny day) was worth it. On arrival, we found that the owner, Shawn Nirschl, was having a tent sale ( 2 for 1). I found a beautiful Circle S western jacket and slacks to match (photo attached). I then found a pair of black Dan Post python boots. They fit like a glove! A huge selection of western boots and they were all on sale at 20% off. We will definitely be going back for a return visit. The selection and pricing is just too good to pass up.

Visited July 2014