“Very nice stay”
Review of Abby Inn

Abby Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Abbotsford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have traveled to Abbotsford area a number of times through out the years for multiple reasons.
I have always stay at Abby Inn.The staff is very friendly and curtious and helpful when in need of assistance of any sort.They are there with a nice smile and are ready to help you with whatever you are in need of.If you are wanting to have a nice dinner out in the Abby area the staff will recommend a Supper Club or just a nice family dinner.The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
I loved the bed!! I slept like a baby!! I would recommend all my friends and family and there friends to stay at Abby Inn in Abbotsford Wisconsin!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! See you again for sure!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Cathy S, Manager at Abby Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

We at the Abby try very hard to make our guests feel welcome. It’s gratifying to know we are achieving that goal, thank you!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I travel on business a lot. I frequently stay at the Abby Inn since 2009 as my job duties have brought me into the Abbotsford, WI area and their location is convenient for my work.
The staff is always polite, considerate; helpful and accommodating when I stay. I have always been treated with respect and feel appreciated, which means a lot considering other hotels I have had experience with.
While the rooms are a bit out of date, they are always clean and comfortable. They are nicely laid out in a manner that you don't feel cramped and have a "homey" atmosphere.
The WIFI allows me to connect to the internet and works well to connect with work; video message with my son on Skype or just kick back and watch a movie on Netflix.
They offer rooms with microwaves and refrigerators for a little extra, but they are worth the price for extended trips as eating in restaurants can get old and sometimes it is nice to have home cooked meal. I take advantage of this when I stay.
Another reason I choose the Abby Inn when I am in the area is the value. The rates on the rooms is great for what you get, especially in a rural area.
I recommend the facility to others in my company who will be traveling to the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Edward Z

Thank you for the kind words, we will strive to maintain and improve our Inn so that future visits are equally as pleasant.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My BF of 3.5 years and I have a long distance relationship because of our jobs and children. We offten meet half way to spend some time together. This hotel acted like we were some sort of low life cheating adults. They even spent an extensive amount of time examining our room before we were allowed to depart. I told them they were rediculous and that we wouldnt be back and they said "we don't want your kind here" not sure what kind they think we r but stear clear of this place!!!

Room Tip: None dont stay here
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stacey K
Cathy S, Front Office Manager at Abby Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2014

Our goal is to make guests feel comfortable and welcome at our Inn. Please contact our manager regarding your experience so that we may investigate further.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Yes, the rooms are a little out-dated, but they are clean! Front desk and housekeeping were good people, very nice and welcoming. Wish it were right off the free way but it's nice to drive through the small town and see what Abbotsford and see what it has to offer. we will be staying again.

Room Tip: for the 4 of us we needed a room with two beds, 2nd floor (I was curious so I took a walk up there...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TraveltheWorld123454

Thank you for the kind words. We are proud of our little town, and of our Inn. Our efforts to improve the Abby Inn are ongoing, project by project.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Abbotsford
Rodeway Inn
#4 of 8 in Marshfield
Home Motel
Home Motel
#2 of 2 in Abbotsford

Been to Abby Inn? Share your experiences!