Albany House
US$88
US$111
US$108
Country Inn
All reviewsquiet streetbreakfast was amazingcomfortable bedmonroehostswimadisonaccommodations
Reviewed 9 September 2006

I was on a business trip and needed to stay in Albany, so as to be close to my client. There are no hotels in town. I found the House online and thought I'd take the chance. I am glad I did. The house is on a large, well-gardened lot. It is a very attractive, full two-strory house. The first floor is beautifully appointed and comfortable. My bedroom was quite comfortable and large enough. The bathroom was a little small.

Margie, the innkeeper, is very gracious and a wonderful cook. I will stay there again if I need to return

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank mrbenefits
A TripAdvisor Member
Wauwatosa, WI
Reviewed 26 November 2005

My wife and I just got back from our stay in Albany, WI (close to New Glarus). This is a fantastic B&B. If you are a fan of old houses with charm and an arts & crafts enthusiast, this is the B&B for you. Extremely reasonable in price, a really really good breakfast and a nice hostess, the Albany house is a great find that we will soon return to. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2005