“Won't be my first choice next time I'm around.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Off The Hook Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Algoma
Cuisines: American
“Won't be my first choice next time I'm around.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Out on a Sunday drive and arrived in Algoma, WI a little after lunch. Decided to give Off The Hook Coffee a try.

It’s located in a 60‘s bank building, not much for lake shore ambiance. Patio furniture tables covered by themed table cloths with 2nd hand chairs. It was clean though.

Family had breakfast, which they serve anytime. Wife’s omelet looked good, she enjoyed it. Kid’s had basic items, pancake, eggs, bacon, it was all average. I had their signature burger, two paddies, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled garlic and cheese. It was tasty. I guess my complaint would be if you only have two choices with your sandwiches, potato salad or chips, you shouldn’t be out of potato salad. When I asked if the chips were homemade, our waitress/owner said “They only did healthy meals, nothing fried.” What is healthy about a lunch size bag “Ruffles”? Throw a pickle on the plate or something with the bag of chips!

Next time in the area, I’m trying someplace else.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Off The Hook Coffee? Share your experiences!