All reviews the main square nice hotel beautiful square open market free parking comfortable beds no lift town dubrovnik
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel Platani at the best location in the town, very good and comfortable rooms, staff friendly and helpful. I hope to go again there. U must drink coffe in their caffe and start your trip there. I recommend this hotel, caffe, bakery ...

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Trebinje is such a quaint town and the hotel is located in the perfect spot. We stayed 2 nights and our room 102 was suppose to be non smoking but the smell of smoke was awful. Our room faced the street so it was noisy to open the window to air it out. We left the balcony door open during the day but we could not sleep with the noise. I asked management if they could do anything and they sprayed a disinfectant that helped for 10 minutes. At first they thought I was asking if I could smoke and they said open up the door and smoke on the balcony. Having been in the Balkans 3 weeks I realize everyone smokes but this is only the second hotel where the room smelled horrible. Otherwise, this place is the tops in a cute town with a lot to do.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Avg from an american standpoint- shower was small, beds were thin, average breakfast. Any problem however was compensated by nice staff and outside seating area. I say average not to mislead anybody that it is a four-star, but I would definitely return.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

At the moment no better hotel than this one in Trebinje. Has very nice garden. Staff in nice and friendly. Room are different size. No rate difference. Just your luck which you'll get. Furniture bit used but ok. Breakfast very low and repetitive. If you arrive around 9:30 you might stay without it.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Booked a night for my parents for a New Years, but they were downgraded and sent to Platani 2 hotel 3*, because they were overbooked, as they said(for the same price). This practise is unacceptable, so when I complained they offered a complimentary night.
We got to stay at a 4* as they advertize, and overall it was a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. Clearly not a european 4* standard, but still close. Pleasant staff ready to help with parking you car.
Breakfast could be better definitely, not a lot of to choose from.
It is an inexpensive place to stay at, and the best one in Trebinje for sure!

Date of stay: March 2016