We spent 2 nights at this hotel, or really 1.5 nights as the second night we had to leave at 2am for a 3.30 am flight. I did not like the fact that they insisted on charging a full night for the 2nd night, instead of a 50%.
Ok, so what's good about this hotel:
+ Breakfast is by far the best part. Nice selection (for Brazil) and they cook you omelettes.
+ Room was relatively clean.
+ Location by taxi is probably as good as it gets in Manaus. Not far from airport.
- Very expensive for what it is. BRL 341 per night through expedia. For what on a global level can only be considered 3 star hotel.
- Internet almost unusuable speedwise for normal websites (not even streaming)
- Despite the name not much quality, our bathroom lights weren't working properly.
- Gym? HAHAHA. That place doesn't inspire me for a workout at all. Maybe if you block your nose because of the terrible smell.
- Unfriendly personnel at reception in English. Sorry, I like to feel welcome as a guest!
- Fixed price taxi ride to centre which was incl. special tourist-tax. Always insist on the meter!
- Surroundings (mainly construction site) are ugly. Yes there is a mall nearby. For those who came to Manaus for great shopping!! Enjoy!!
I would have gone for Holiday Inn if I would have known the points above. Please vote helpful if this information serves you well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Hotel Manaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Manaus AM, Brazil