My fiancé and I stayed at this hotel just for one night and one day whilst on our way over to the Amazon and we have to say it was a nice stop over.
It was a big hotel and we had a nice time. The room was not to my standards but then I am choosy and this may have just been me. There were many bugs although I know this is standard in tropical climates. The pool area was fairly nice and the man that worked here was extremely kind and helpful and spoke to us about the Amazon and other things. The staff at the restaurant were lovely too. The overall atmosphere at the hotel I would say was grand but perhaps needs a tiny makeover.
We did also enjoy the array of shops by the hotel and the fact that you could sit on the wall and enjoy the river.
Before we knew it it was time to leave here and so we perhaps didn't get the full experience of this hotel. Maybe we will get another chance when we return to Brazil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tropical Manaus, a luxury Brazil vacation eco-resort located in the gateway to the majestic Amazon rainforest. An unforgettable experience, Tropical Manaus offers state of the art technology and luxurious accommodations with the magnificence of the rainforest as a backdrop. Experience the exoticism of the Amazon Jungle while enjoying total comfort. Tropical Manaus offers a world class guest experience for hotels in Brazil by placing you right in the Amazon rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tropical Manaus Ecoresort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Manaus Hotel Manaus
- Manaus Tropical Hotel
- Tropical Hotel Manaus
- Hotel Tropical Manaus
- Tropical Manaus Ecoresort AM, Brazil