My friend and I stayed here for a week in May. It was before their peak season so the place was pretty empty. It was perfect and we shared the whole place with just 10 or so people. It was nice meeting people from other countries and we were able to talk to everyone staying there. We had all the tours with about 5 other people. It was perfect size. We had a great experience. The hotel staffs were friendly. The room was rusty with a wall AC and very simple beds. The AC did break in the middle of the night a couple times but they were fixed the next day. The lunch/dinner buffet was good. It had fish/meat and pretty good food. The dinner time was a bit late for us so we usually had a drink at the bar before dinner. The bartender was one of the best staffs in the lodge. He made perfect drinks for us every night.
We enjoyed all the lodge tours as well as just chilling at the hammocks or swimming in the natural pool.
It's best to book it directly with the hotel because they have all inclusive package with meals and tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge Manaus, AM, Brazil