This was my last stop of my South America trip and it was a perfect choice to end with, relaxation for a few days in wonderful surroundings. I arrived at 10.30am and they changed my allocated room to another one so that I could check in straight away, great service. My room and bathroom were spacious and beautifully presented and the balcony had a hammock. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows, I have to say, were the best pillows I have ever slept on. In the bathroom there was a can of insect spray and a plug in insect repellent, I used the latter, but I did not hear, see or get stung by any insects during my stay. I did use insect repellent on myself in the evenings. The grounds were also immaculately kept and very relaxing to walk around in. The sun loungers, in groups of two or three, all have shades and are in the hotel grounds by the beach. The beach and sea at the hotel are both excellent. It is a 10 minute walk to the village and the turtle sanctuary, either by road or along the beach. The village is a pedestrian area full of shops and restaurants. The evening dinner buffet is excellent with a wide choice to suit every taste. The only negative that I had during my stay was that most people have a snack at their sun loungers at lunch time which I also did on my first day. However, my burger was just warm and the chips, which I left, cold. I therefore did not eat there again. Overall, a beautifully kept hotel with excellent staff. One final point, my travel agent said he had booked me B&B which stressed me before I got there because I was sure that the hotel always booked HB. When I got there they confirmed I had HB, all the rooms are on HB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Brazil, to the north of Salvador, Bahia, there is an idyllic place for lovers of Brazil ecotourism, which is both beautiful and luxurious. The Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte is a 5-star Bahia hotel where simple architecture is in harmony with the stunning scenery and the biodiversity of the surrounding area. Here you will find a tropical destination perfect for family holidays, business meetings, weddings, birthdays or a dream honeymoon. Enjoy the extensive range of well-being treatments at the Thalasso SPA and relax among the colourful gardens and natural pools in Vila Praia do Forte. The exclusive cuisine at the resort restaurants promises a culinary journey through exotic flavours blended with touches of the sea and coconuts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Prestigia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tivoli Ecoresort Praia do Forte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Ecoresort Praia Do Forte Hotel Mata De Sao Joao
- Praia Do Forte Tivoli Ecoresort
- Tivoli Ecoresort Praia Do Forte Brazil/Bahia