This is the hotel to relax in after the high tempo of the big city.
As soon as you walk into reception to check in, the weight of travelling in Brazil falls off your shoulders.
Big rooms and very comfortable beds.
Excellent lunch next to the pool and over looking the lake.
Staff were very attentive and were very keen to help on chioce of food and drink.
Siutable for business or family pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands out for being amid a park with a large green area and its beautiful architecture integrates totally with the natural beauty, the lawns, the lakes, native vegetation, trees and birds. It is also strategically located, one block away from the famous beach of Itapua, close to some of the best beaches in the city and only 15 minutes away from the Salvador International Airport. 02 children up to 12 year stay for FREE at same room (only for double twin beds rooms) as parents, the hotel does not provide extra beds. Check in from 2 pm Check out until 12 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Deville Prime Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Salvador Hotel Salvador
- Sofitel Salvador
- Salvador Sofitel
- Hotel Deville Prime Salvador Bahia, Brazil