unfortunately a little bit far from the historic centre of Salvador and no nice beach near the hotel! but the rooms are nice, with air conditioning and WiFi connection. very good breakfast buffet as well.
few days before, I stayed at the Ibis hotel in Morumbi, Sao Paulo. The hotel there was quite more beautiful, furnishing was newer and modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Salvador, Rio Vermelho is an option for those traveling for pleasure or business , offering a full range of support and excellent balance of service - quality - price. Located in one of the most charming neighborhoods of the city and close to sights such as Farol da Barra and Pelourinho. The hotel has wireless internet (wi -fi ) free . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho Hotel Salvador
- Accor Salvador Rio Vermelho
- Ibis Salvador Rio Vermelho Bahia, Brazil