I spent 4 nights at the Golden Tulip and it was average. The room seemed small - it was awkward moving between the two twin beds. The bathroom door has to be closed in order to get into the shower. If you sit at the desk you are blocking the walkway to the sliding door. All in all just plain cramped. The internet connection was awful. Totally unreliable. I was on the 7th floor - don't know what was above me but it sounded like a bowling alley. Breakfast and bar service was good. The front desk staff was helpful. I know some people were unhappy having to walk down the hill to any kind of restaurant but I didn't mind. It was a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Tulip Salvador! The most beautiful sea view in Salvador! Golden Tulip Salvador is strategically located in Morro do Conselho area, near the traditional tourist points and business area. The main distinguishing feature of the hotel Golden Tulip Salvador is to combine an excellent location with a complex of special services for its guests, which include among other things: Breakfast included in rate Wi-Fi Internet in rooms and common areas Bilingual receptionists (Portuguese and English) Swimming pool with sea view Restaurant Tenis court Sauna Fitness Romm 24-hour reception Wake up service Parking Paid Laudry Paid Security ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Rio Vermelho Hotel Salvador
- Blue Tree Hotel Salvador
- Golden Tulip Salvador Bahia, Brazil