The hotel has stunning views of the Rio Vermelho beach. The surrounding district is full of bars, restaurants and nightlife - many of them are located in a walking distance of just a few minutes.
The restaurant provides a "better-than-average" meal and breakfast.
Staff is OK, but thumbs up for Ms. Ligiane, the waitress at the lobby bar who is pure sympathy every day.
Rooms are small, but the ones in front of the ocean have a nice balcony and view.
The weakest points: the pool (in top of the building, have no "pool scene" at all ! Shame on you, Golden Tulip) and the wi-fi connection (expensive BIG TIME and TERRIBLE SERVICE ANYWHERE - don´t buy it: is a waste of time, money and patience).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Tulip Salvador! The most beautiful sea view in Salvador! Golden Tulip Salvador is strategically located in Morro do Conselho area, near the traditional tourist points and business area. The main distinguishing feature of the hotel Golden Tulip Salvador is to combine an excellent location with a complex of special services for its guests, which include among other things: Breakfast included in rate Wi-Fi Internet in rooms and common areas Bilingual receptionists (Portuguese and English) Swimming pool with sea view Restaurant Tenis court Sauna Fitness Romm 24-hour reception Wake up service Parking Paid Laudry Paid Security ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Rio Vermelho Hotel Salvador
- Blue Tree Hotel Salvador
- Golden Tulip Salvador Bahia, Brazil