Nice, traditional hotel, very good facilities, service, etc. Swimming pool area is very nice to chill out, but drink prices are outrageous...Bedroom very confy, ours had a wonderful view to the ocean and to the lighthouse (amazing). Breakfast was delicious, location is ok, but a bit out of the way for most attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The irresistible charm of Bahia Othon Palace begins with its location: the top of a cliff, facing the turquoise waters of Ondina Beach in Salvador. Perfectly integrated with nature, with colonial arches, the hotel offers the utmost sophistication and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Othon Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Othon Palace Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Othon Palace Salvador, Brazil