The only good thing about the hotel is the view and maybe the pool. The rooms are dirty and old, the beds are not good, television is a joke (only open channels with the bad transmission). When I removed my bag off the closet I noticed a layer of dust stuck in the trunk, which certainly had not formed soon. The only thing the maids seemed to do was make the bed, I was fifteen days in this hotel and I have my doubts if the bathroom was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The irresistible charm of Bahia Othon Palace begins with its location: the top of a cliff, facing the turquoise waters of Ondina Beach in Salvador. Perfectly integrated with nature, with colonial arches, the hotel offers the utmost sophistication and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Othon Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Othon Palace Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Othon Palace Salvador, Brazil