The hotel lobby is lovely and festive , decorated with bright colors. We had a room over looking the ocean, amazing views, we slept with the doors open and the sound of the ocean , best nights sleep. The bed was comfy and the maid kept it very clean . The rooms however need a renovation, all the furniture was really worn out. The breakfast is fresh, delicious and amazing !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The irresistible charm of Bahia Othon Palace begins with its location: the top of a cliff, facing the turquoise waters of Ondina Beach in Salvador. Perfectly integrated with nature, with colonial arches, the hotel offers the utmost sophistication and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Othon Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Othon Palace Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Othon Palace Salvador, Brazil