Checking in and out was very quick, even during the World Cup. Room was large, with a king bed and a single bed (2 adults and one child). Mattress on the king bed was very hard, awful pillows. Room needs to be updated really bad, furniture and closet were very old. AC working fine. Shower OK. No wi fi at all in my bedroom (606). Even had difficulties connecting in the lobby and the restaurant. Breakfast was fine in both mornings. The restaurant was packed on the first day and service didn't keep up with demand. Ok on the second day, restaurant was emptier. Did not walk around, use pool or beach, tight schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The irresistible charm of Bahia Othon Palace begins with its location: the top of a cliff, facing the turquoise waters of Ondina Beach in Salvador. Perfectly integrated with nature, with colonial arches, the hotel offers the utmost sophistication and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Othon Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Othon Palace Hotel Salvador
- Bahia Othon Palace Salvador, Brazil