Vila Gale Salvador
Bahia Othon Palace(Salvador)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$60
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Salvador Aeroporto Hangar(Salvador)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Restaurant
US$77
US$71
Golden Tulip Salvador(Salvador)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Fiesta Bahia Hotel(Salvador)(Great Value!)
US$57
Mercure Salvador Rio Vermelho(Salvador)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
  • Beachfront
US$98
Salvador Business & Flat(Salvador)(Great Value!)
US$54
Priceline
1,620 results
All reviewshotel is moderninternet connectionpleasant stayold cityfisaunaprosconsbeaches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Stayed a weekend here while visiting Salvador with friends. The hotel is clean, modern and has a nice breakfast in the morning. We even had dinner there the night we checked in because we were all so tired from the flight. It was actually very good. Staff was helpful and we had a pleasant stay. We had booked because the hotels we wanted in the old town didn’t have enough rooms to accommodate us all.

The only downside I can see is the location, you’re going to have to take a taxi to any sights in Salvador. However, I read some reviews about how sketchy the old town gets after dark, so maybe that’s actually an upside.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2011

The hotel in general is declining as well. In the days I spent there, they were making small improvements. However, much more is needed. Cleanliness was not the best. Good breakfast and beautiful view. Frankly, not worth the price they charge. By visiting the "pelourinho", do not miss eating at garden of delights (Jardim das delicias), a must see restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel. I can tolerate every thing but the thing that I could not stand it was at the date of check out on 16 August at the morning. I was hurry to catch my flight . I used to take the taxi with 50-60 Reis from Ondina to the airport. The bellman of the hotel got me taxi waiting outside number AZ0456 Salvador Taxi. I asked him to switch the taxi meter. He did. Instead he transverse through the city he passed along the beach as the public bus does.I told him that I am hurry but he ignored me. Not only this but he go along the northern coast and access the main road of the airport from its right side and he took 45 min while I normally took 20-30 min which risked losing my flight and invoiced me 80 Reis!!!!!!!!!.I advise everybody to take the public bus .It is 2.5 Reis. The station is after the parking of the airport. It is 50 meter from the airport. It is more safe. the buses go every point in the city. Avoid the taxi called by bellman as I think it is involve commission between him and drivers!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2011

In general the hotel is good, but there is some details like Wi-fi internet charging, the food quality is not so good and the room's hall is noisy. Although all of these details, the hotel is well located and the view from the pool is marvelous.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank paula_beatriz_1
Reviewed 10 June 2011

This hotel, despite not new, is clean, with a great view of the ocean and placed on a good neighborhood. The rooms are confortable, spacious and clean.
As i'm handicapped I need a chair on the shower and for may surprise thet provided it immediately. The staff is charming and atentious. The restaurante is quite complete. There's valet service, tour agency desk and car rental desk.
My wife and I only consider as bad item the pool. It is small and dificult to enjoy.

Room Tip: Try to stay at a room with view of the ocenan.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple