I was disappointed when pulling up to the hotel, not for the appearance, but because of the area. The property next to the hotel looks derelict and because it was like 1am, there were drug addicts across the road. My friends and I we're greeted by a very confident security man and escorted in to the hotel.
The clean room had a working air conditioning and a working fan....with loads of cupboard space. Nice size clean bathroom.
Breakfast was great, colourful, healthy and vibrant. The cooks we're so bubbly and made us feel so welcomed.
The receptionist and managed we're great and helpful.
The outside environment looked ever so cheerful with the sun out....the holiday began.
Just around the corner was a police station and army base, so we felt a little protected!
Security only work at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 15 accommodations harmonized with elegant furnishings composed of relics and antiques from around the world. Decorated in colonial style, the rooms offer unique services and features air conditioning, ceiling fan, pillows and carpets allergy, WiFi free, Smart TV 32-inch with channels open, for signature and Netflix and digital safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your A Casa das Portas Velhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Casa Das Portas Velhas Hotel Salvador
- A Casa Das Portas Velhas Salvador, Bahia, Brazil