Location was bad. It was a 20-30 minute taxi ride from the center (Pelourinho and Barra). The beach is about a 10-15 walk. Rooms/bath are small with so-so views -- even if you get what they call "ocean views". Breakfast choices were limited, but loved the tapioca omelette that they specially make. Internet access at the business center is about $10/hour. There are no modern or chain hotels in the Pelourinho or Barra areas. So either you are ready to take taxi rides wherever you go, or you should consider staying at a "pousada".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulip Inn Centro de Convenções is located about 20 km from Luiz Eduardo Magalhães International Airport right in front of Bahia’s Convention Center, close to Armação Beach, Salvador and Iguatemi Malls and many other sights and turistics points such as Lacerda Elevator, Itapuã and Barra Ligthouses.The hotel has 252 apartments, all equipped with air conditioning, electronic safe, cable TV programming, wi-fi internet access, work desk and minibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tulip Inn Centro de Convencoes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Centro De Convencoes Hotel Salvador
- Holiday Inn Salvador
- Salvador Holiday Inn
- Tulip Inn Centro De Convencoes Salvador, Bahia, Brazil