Conveniently located in the middle of Salvador historical city centre (the Pelourinho) this hotel ensures privacy and peacefulness among the quite cahotic and vibrant centre of Salvador de Bahia. Rooms are quite small, though, even if the sight over the historical patio is absolutely remarkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Convento do Carmo is a historic hotel located in the Santo António neighbourhood in the centre of Salvador, classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The Convent, initially constructed in 1586 by the First Order of Carmelite Monks became, over the centuries, host to many events in Brazilian history. It is located near the Pelourinho, the most famous neighbourhood in the historic centre of Salvador da Bahia. Guests can enjoy the swimming pool, gym and library. For dining, you can enjoy the restaurant and bar, both by none other than the renowned Bahian Chef, Tereza Paim. The rooms feature elegant design and architecture and include Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pestana Convento do Carmo Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Convento Do Carmo Hotel Salvador
- Pestana Convento Do Carmo Salvador
- Pestana Convento Do Carmo Bahia Salvador, Brazil