This is a charming hotel situated in a very interesting part of Salvador. The staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast was excellent. However, one member of our party was pushed to the ground and had her phone snatched, just a couple of streets from the hotel. It was the middle of the day, we were with a guide, and there were lots of police around. So my advice would be that if you stay here, you really really have to be careful with security in the surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de charme in a fully restored XIXth colonial house in the very heart of Pelourinho, facing All Saints' Bay. Sunny swimming pool and panoramic roof-terrace. 10 High standard rooms with luxury bedding, 1 gastronomic restaurant, 2 bars, 1 solarium, 1 fitness. All rooms with full sound insulation, air conditioning, ceiling fan, free broad-band internet access, free electronic safe, 42''LED TV, DVD, frigo-bar. Most rooms with private terrace or balcony with bay or city view. Free WiFi at restaurant, lobby and garden-bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Casa do Amarelindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador
- Casa Do Amarelindo Hotel
- Hotel Casa Do Amarelindo Salvador, Bahia, Brazil